Seventeen Or Bust wiki
k * 2n + 1
Welcome to the SeventeenOrBustWiki. This Wiki is intended to be a knowledge base for the SeventeenOrBust project, a DistributedComputing effort to solve the SierpinskiProblem. If you're new to Wikis, you probably want to read the Wikipedia's Help at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents. You can play around in the Sandbox.
Major SeventeenOrBust Wiki Sections
- Primes Discovered
- Fix for Lost Proth Tests by vjs
- List of Numbers to Test
- Test Scoring or All About CEMs
- How a PRP test works on Chris Caldwell's fine Prime Pages
- Main FAQ Section
- What Is Seventeen Or Bust?
- What does xxxx mean? (Terms and Definitions)
- What is the latest SOB client version for xxxxOS?
- What's a Wiki?
- What do i do if i see spam?
- What are the minimum requirements for a computer to run the SB client?
Popular Press Articles
Contributors to the SeventeenOrBust Wiki
SeventeenOrBust Wiki users, feel free to add your own name here at the bottom of the page by clicking the edit link!
– OmbooHankvald - the guidemaker :)
– Yxine - the coder :-)
– KAMCOBILL - Team: X Grubbers Kick Ass
– Greenbank PowerPC proth_sieve hacker
– anupammukherjee Power to Primes
– Team DotWare (Jim)
– Spooty - just a user and Wiki-spam buster